🌟 Private Dining at The Libertine, with Bournemouth East MP Tobias Ellwood 🌟
Date: April 18th, 2024
Venue: The Libertine, Westbourne, 1 Alumhurst Rd, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4 8EL
Time: 18:00PM – 21:30PM
Calling all digital, creative, tech leaders and entrepreneurs!
Get ready for an exclusive evening of compelling conversation and delicious food as Silicon South welcomes you to our Directors Dinner with, special guest, Bournemouth East MP Tobias Ellwood.
- In depth and personal: As we tumble into an election year, this is a unique chance to speak directly to Tobias and find out exactly what’s being said in parliament right now.
- Future digital: A great opportunity to compare notes and spell out the major challenges and opportunities that are most likely to impact the industry over the next 5 years.
- Feedback – a direct route to feedback the ambitions, desires and frustrations we need government to address.
- Naturally, the evenings all under Chatham House rules.
About the Dinner:
- Who’s Invited: If you’re leading a Digital, Creative, or Tech business in the Bournemouth region or Dorset with ~10 or more employees, this event is for you. We usually limit participation to one person per company, to manage demand.
- Private Dining Experience: Enjoy a delicious dinner in an environment that encourages open conversation with nobody else listening in. The Libertine is a funky, contemporary pub serving charcoal-oven steaks, wood-fired pizzas and other bites, so there are plenty of crowd pleasers on offer!
- Ticket Options: Tickets prices simply cover the costs of food and admin – and priced at £65/head +VAT – although if you’re craving a juicy steak, you can opt for the steak supplement at £79/head +VAT.
About Tobias Ellwood MP: Tobias Ellwood has been representing Bournemouth East since 2005, bringing a wealth of experience from both public service and the private sector. With a background spanning military service, academia, and business, Tobias offers a unique perspective on national and international matters.
One more thing: Just to say, there’s been a lot of interest in joining this the dinner already. Please book early, as tickets are limited.
So mark your calendars, bring your appetite, and get ready for an evening of great food, great company, and great ideas. We can’t wait to see you there!
P.S. For all the latest updates on this (and more), be sure to follow Silicon South on LinkedIn and Instagram.