Finances are often the most underappreciated part of entrepreneurship, yet the impact a good Financial Director can add to a start-up and scale-up business is invaluable.
We talk to Financial Director Chris Grubb about creating the steps to take to create a financial feedback loop in your business, where your numbers show you what steps to take and then insights into the results those actions are having as well as planning for the future.
This episode of The 10th Degree covers:
- How to segment your revenue streams for accurate reporting
- The value a Financial Director can add to your business
- Measuring staff time efficiency
- Forecasting and projecting the years ahead
- Setting financial targets
- Shareholder value analysis
- Business mission Vs vision