Do the skills and traits required to win in sports also apply to running a successful business? Start-up advisor, strategist and software expert Andrew Walker discusses the realities of entrepreneurship.
He provides a very honest, down-to-earth view on the type of people and set of skills required to start and scale a successful business, from building your co-founding team, to understanding your end goal whilst sharing his experiences in building and selling “Software as a service” (SAAS) companies.
This episode of The 10th Degree covers:
- Tools to help define your business strategy
- Understanding your product
- Solo-founder vs Co-Founding
- Founder & Shareholder Agreements
- Being cautious with selling equity
- Investment – Finding Good Money vs Bad Money
- The process of selling a company