In the thick of a crisis like the coronavirus, your business communications have to change and hiding under a rock is not going to serve you. As a PR Business Leader, Founder of Liz Lean PR and Director at the British Chamber of Commerce, Liz Willingham is helping businesses daily navigate their way through.
In this podcast, she delves into why businesses should maintain communications and customer relationships, the importance of reputation and how to adapt and be creative in business during uncertain times. Away from the coronavirus challenge, we also discuss how to implement a PR strategy, and cover the old-school question – is there such a thing as bad publicity? Analyse the power of a pet story, the rise of becoming “Tik Tok famous” and share a few examples of sneaky and amusing accidental PR stunts she’s pulled herself in the past!
This episode of The 10th Degree covers:
- The importance of business reputation
- Maintaining communications and customer relationships
- Understanding why your client or customer should buy from you
- How to implement a PR strategy
- Building relationships with editors
- Adapting and being creative in uncertain times
- Examples of successful publicity stunts