The talk covered the MyDorsetMind project by Crowd. The project created a digital platform that enabled people to virtually access the Dorset countryside during lockdown, and therefore boost their mental health by feeling closer to nature.
The talk, delivered by Crowd Creative Director Steve Howling, explained how advertising agencies brands should look past messaging campaigns and see how technology and creativity can be used to create tools for consumers. By creating something useful, brands will engage more deeply with their audience, and become part of their life – rather than blend in with the rest.
This year’s themes from Cannes Lions Live were not only diverse, but also forward-thinking.
- How COVID-19 has changed everything – Why culture, society and creativity will never be the same again.
- Coping with a crisis – Creativity is the answer: now what’s the question?
- It’s a journey, not a destination – Rewriting all the rules of retail.
- Build back better – How creative businesses will thrive, not just survive.
- Will brands still save the world? – The purpose priority post-pandemic.
- Are you stalking me? – Being cool, not creepy, in the pursuit of personalisation.
- A fad or the future? – The good, bad and the ugly: seeing the creative potential of new platforms and technologies.
- The vanilla content issue – Getting attention in a blizzard of bland stories
Our international team and global footprint can help companies expand their horizons wherever they are. Speak to us today.