The Open Accelerator programme is designed for leaders running startups or early-stage companies to plan the best strategy for your business to successfully grow.
If you’re going to succeed, there are hundreds of options every leader has to consider. Every business has its own unique circumstances, so it’s tricky to decide exactly what’s going to be best for yours. How do you know what’s right for you?
The workshop programme will help you interrogate all of those questions you’ve got to answer to successfully build awareness, attract new customers and seamlessly deliver.
The Open Accelerator is spread across 10 weeks delivering 10 different workshops. Each workshop explores a vital aspect of planning, building and launching a product or service. We explain the scope, the aims and the rules of each topic and show you how you to apply them to your business.
We’ll give you tools and templates to follow – and we’ll give you homework, so you can integrate them with your own project – to make it as simple as possible to give your ambitions the best chance of success.
Attending the complete workshop programme provides essential learning for any startup. It might be that you’re a bit further down your business journey, however, in which case you can drop-in to any of the workshops as they apply to you. Please get in touch and we’ll happily help you work out what’s best for you.
The workshop modules for this year’s accelerator are below, to give you an idea on what to expect (link through to the event simply by clicking on the topic):
- Workshop 1 – Wednesday 14th October – Create a business plan that’s robust, realistic and takes into account all the angles – PAST
- Workshop 2 – Wednesday 21st October – Value Proposition – Understand what motivates customers to buy your product – psychology of your customer – PAST
- Workshop 3 – Wednesday 28th October – Create a product your buyers can’t resist – Blue Ocean Strategies – PAST
- Workshop 4 – Wednesday 4th November – Do the Research – Turning assumptions into facts – PAST
- Workshop 5 – Wednesday 11th November – Launch and then what? Building a Minimum Viable Product and project planning for the year ahead – set things up properly to keep on top – PAST
- Workshop 6 – Wednesday 18th November – Return on investment. It’s really hard. Here’s how to plan for it – PAST
- Workshop 7 – Wednesday 25th November – Branding – How to make a lasting impression – PAST
- Workshop 8 – Wednesday 2nd December – Creating a lead-generating marketing strategy
- Workshop 9 – Wednesday 9th December – Sales – Targets, leads and conversion
- Workshop 10 – Wednesday 16th December – Get noticed! – PR, social media and networking
By the end of the programme you’ll have: A clear vision with long-term objectives in place; Business modelling and return on investment; Market research and customer demands; Marketing strategies; Keeping solvent and/or accessing funding/investment.