Senior Front End Developer
Position: Full Time
Location: Poole, UK
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
As part of our phase 3 talent search, we are on the lookout for someone to head up our development team and level up our technical offering to our global customer base.
We are based in the UK, but work in the heart of Silicon Valley. Collectively we embrace innovative technology and beautiful design to bring ideas to reality. Our creative toolkit and technical stack allow us to break the rules and build new and exciting brands, platforms and all sorts of visually stunning experiences.
So, what are we looking for?
Eat, drink, code, repeat. Beep developers are passionate, clever people who are constantly improving their skills to keep up with technology. We work on challenging projects and produce high-quality work in a collaborative, creative setting. You’ll work directly with designers, project managers, back-end developers, and inspire others around you to create super-smooth responsive experiences and intuitive web applications for our global client portfolio.
- Become part of a united team of designers, strategists, and developers to build brand new experiences using innovative front end solutions
- Develop and maintain responsive web pages and applications that adhere to industry standards and best practices
- Write confident, clean code which is maintainable and scalable using our current tech stack whilst exploring new technologies which will enrich our offering
- Identify and troubleshoot front-end issues and bugs, developing and executing testing plans to help define best practice techniques
- Work comfortably in sprints and an agile environment
- Understanding of-cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them remaining conscious of the accessibility, readability and maintainability of your code
- You have 4+ years of knowledge and experience building slick front end code for dynamic responsive websites and rich online experiences
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You’re able to communicate technical decisions or problems to non-technical individuals, key stakeholders and clients
- You are naturally curious and creative with your technical delivery, you have a great eye for detail and embrace our ‘work hard, play hard’ culture
- You contribute to collective problem solving for our clients and stay ahead of the emerging trends and technologies
Our current stack
- HTML5, SASS, CSS animation techniques
- GIT and Jira
- XD (preferred), Figma, Webflow
- MacBook Pro and OSX environment
- Google Workspace, Office 365, etc.
- Slack, Zoom, Teams, etc.
Other super powers
- You are a super positive, energetic and friendly person
- You thrive on embracing any challenge with a can-do attitude
- You are a bit of a nerd and love hearing about new technologies
- You are always looking for new and exciting ways to be technically creative
Nerds with benefits
- 28 days holiday plus we close the studio at Christmas
- Pension plan, sick pay and strong remuneration package
- Kit: Macbook Pro, magic mouse and keyboard
- Pizza, coffee and other goodies on the house
- Regular team socials, events and quarterly all hands sessions
Our company may be small but hiring is a big deal for us. We take a very thorough approach to finding the right fit for both our business and our people. Our hiring process includes in-depth interviews with different team members to give you and us as much insight as possible. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our mutual goal to help you find the ideal position for your skills and strengths.
We all come with our own quirks that make us unique. We thrive on that, we embrace what’s ‘different’, it’s a big part of who we are. Beep does not discriminate and will welcome anyone to apply who fits the right mind-set, attitude and energy that we all feed on as a team.
So, what do you think?
I know, it’s a form, but think about this as the first step to a new adventure. Drop in your details, upload your credentials and hit send.