Reporting into: Client Services Director
Scholar is a technically led Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Managed Services Provider (MSP), providing colocation, connectivity, cloud hosting and managed infrastructure services to clients in the UK and internationally.
The role of the Sales Executive is to proactively generate new business leads and interest via telephone, email and online. A confident and clear telephone manner is required, as you will be one of the front of house staff taking sales calls and enquiries, as well as making outbound calls to new business prospects.
As this is a part-time vacancy we are ideally looking for someone who is available 2-3 days a week initially.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written, face-to-face and presentation)
- Confident telephone manner and call handling
- Tenacity and can-do approach to problem solving and hitting business goals
- Building and managing new business pipelines and proven track record of hitting new business targets
- Positive and friendly mannerism and management style
- Experience of working in the tech/cloud industry
Training and mentoring will be given as a part of your induction. In return we need someone with the tenacity to learn new skills and to deliver an excellent service to our clients and new business prospects.
Scholar Web Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer.