We are searching for a Technical Web Developer to join our established, forward-thinking and award-winning digital technology company based in Bournemouth and opening a second office in Manchester.
You will enjoy being with a company who offer an attractive work/life balance and career development in a relaxed non-corporate atmosphere, working with like-minded developers on interesting and rewarding projects. Opportunities for rapid career progression into team management are available for the right person if desired.
The role requires experience in .NET & C#, with the ability to work across the full-stack e.g. Front-end Development, CMS integration and Back-end development.
Full funding is available for the right person to gain certifications and expand their knowledge in these areas further.
If you have some or all of the following skills, we’re interested in hearing from you:
- CMS (Content Management Systems) such as Umbraco, Kentico or Sitecore
Role and Responsibilities
You will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience of delivering ASP.NET web solutions within a creative, demanding and professional environment.
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions (ideally using the Umbraco CMS but not necessary)
- Writing and executing unit tests
- Provide technical support for existing applications that have been built by the Cold Banana Development team.
- Assist with customer support.
- 2+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Git and TFS.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Extra day per year for continued employment
- Bonus holiday days over Christmas shut down
- Basement Gym for staff use
- Various tax incentives such as Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme after the initial 12 weeks
Job Type: Permanent