Hours: Mon to Fri 8hrs/day start between 8am and 9am t.b.a.
Salary: Subject to Experience
Appius has a great opportunity available for a .Net Developer to join our incredible Development Team. You will work alongside a passionate team of developers, you will design and build software and modules within our content management systems leveraging Sitecore, Optimizely, Sitefinity and Umbraco. You will develop customer portals and integrations with 3rd party solutions, CRM, payment gateway and other RESTful interfaces and bespoke modules.
As a .Net Developer you and the team are responsible for the development of the client websites and web-applications, as well as the maintenance and support. You will produce software specifications, plan and prototype and collaborate with internal and external teams across any given project. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle.
Training and Development Investment:
At Appius we make an investment and commitment to training our developers in our core platforms and technologies. We engage in structured training plans aiming to certify our developers in our core CMS platform working with CMS partners to engage in both onsite and offsite training.
We also have a Pluralsight account for online developer training and skill progression. There is also on the job training with our Head of Development.
- ASP .NET MVC (C#, .NET, Razor)
- Webservices (For example WCF, SOAP, RESTful or WebAPI)
- Experience delivering solutions to documented requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience platforms – Optimizely and/or Sitecore
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Client-side frameworks (for example Angular, VueJS, React or Node)
- Strong SQL Skills leveraging ADO.NET or Entity Framework
- Experience of enterprise content management systems
- Familiar with various architectural and design patterns
- An understanding of source control management, for example Azure DevOPs
Working for Appius
Appius is an agency with 20 years’ worth of expertise in transforming digital experiences for clients such as AXA, Claridge’s Hotel, TFL, Capita, AON and South West Water. Our well-established culture promotes closer working and valued delivery for our clients, high competency standards, pride in our work and self-development, all whilst making sure we have fun! We are based in Bournemouth town centre, which make social activities at lunchtime and after work really easy.
What we offer in return:
- Full training given to progress in this role
- Health Care Scheme with gym membership discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Additional days holiday for each year completed (up to 5 additional days)
- Team days/evenings out
- Bournemouth based office 5 mins walk to the award winning beach