We are looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Coordinator to join our leading operations team in Bournemouth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and engaging Marketing Coordinator to help manage our brand presence both online and offline across a wide selection of channels. Working closely with the Business Development Director, Digital Marketing Manager and Partners, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of the marketing strategy for the firm, providing a high-quality client experience across all channels.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will have responsibility for the following:
• Supporting the delivery and implementation of approved business development strategy plans
• Research strategic clients, prospects, work referrers
• Monitoring regional and industry media to identify business opportunities
• Maintaining accurate databases
• Supporting key marketing projects for the firm
• Coordinating client/contact campaigns
• Assisting with the preparation of reports for the Management Board
• Assisting with preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals
• Assisting with the implementation the firms digital and social media strategy
• Coordinating the digital content for the website and all social media channels
• Day to day running of the firms’ digital and social media communications across all digital platforms
• Coordinate the development and distribution of newsletters / legal updates
• Assisting with the development of digital performance reports on a monthly basis
• Preparation of all event communications and working closely with the Client Service Coordinator to co- ordinate the pre-event and on the day running of each of event
• Coordination of the follow up process of all events
• Source documentation and promotional materials required at events internally and externally
• Coordination of communications placement such as placing adverts, updating directory listings, and ordering of marketing materials, new starter packs as required
• Coordination of all photography requirements for PR, events, website and other marketing activities
• Supporting and delivering marketing activities, sponsorships and joint initiatives on a daily basis
• Manage branding and ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to on and offline
Requirements for the Role.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred but not essential
• Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite apps including InDesign
• Motivated, enthusiastic and the willingness to learn
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent written English and the ability to articulate clearly and concisely
• The ability to manage multiple projects and external collaborators
We are a leading regional firm based in Bournemouth providing high quality commercial and private client services. We have been continuously Legal 500 ‘top tier’ rated for the last 15 years in our main practice areas of Commercial Property, Company & Commercial and Dispute Resolution.
We have a very clear strategy of sustained growth and client excellence and continue to lead the way across the South Coast. Our offices has been totally refurbished and we have invested in IT, marketing and practice management. We have significantly grown in the last few years by attracting excellent new partners and senior team members from other regional firms.
We are very proud of our values and friendly, supportive culture. We actively encourage all partners and staff to develop their potential and provide excellent prospects for career progression and promotion.
If you are a brilliant Marketing Coordinator, have a can-do attitude and you understand how to get things done, then please get in touch.