#BIS2021 – Speaker Session 7th July 2021
7 July 2021 – , 10:00 – 12:30
In light of social distancing regulations around covid-19, this year all sessions are being hosted live on a virtual web conferencing platform ahead of the expo.
If you would like to attend any of the conferences or specific sessions please follow the links below or click on the BOOK NOW tab above to reserve your space FREE OF CHARGE.
Each conference runs from 10.00am-12.30pm and we will ensure there are Q&A sessions at the end of each session.
Speaker sessions will be approximately 20 mins in length and panel sessions up to 40 mins.
7th JULY 2021 SPEAKER SESSIONS
10.00am Lara Bull / Business Innovation South Expo – welcome
10.02am – With a panel of senior leaders from the Chamber, businesses can bring short sharp business growth issues to gain advice and support/panel response.
– “Chamber of Solutions” / member panel tbc – Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
10.45am – Smarter Business with 5G – how will 5G change our world?
– Mark Round / CTO & Industry Technical Leader, Telco, Media and Entertainment Industry – IBM
11.10am – How to lead innovators
– Johanna Hooper / Director – Limitless Peak Performance
11.40pm – Unified communications – building resilience and protecting business continuity
– Steve Welch / Chief Operating Officer and Andrew Cleaver, IT Services Director Vostron
12.05pm – CRM: Do you need better processes or a better system? Choosing the right horse for the course
– Martin White and Nigel Fenwick / Directors of Thinkers
Start Date: 7 July 2021
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 12:30
Organiser: Business Innovation South Expo