#BIS2021 – Speaker Session 12th May 2021
12 May 2021 – , 10:00 – 12:30
In light of social distancing regulations around covid-19, this year all sessions are being hosted live on a virtual web conferencing platform ahead of the expo.
If you would like to attend any of the conferences or specific sessions please follow the links below or click on the BOOK NOW tab above to reserve your space FREE OF CHARGE.
Each conference runs from 10.00am-12.30pm and we will ensure there are Q&A sessions at the end of each session.
Speaker sessions will be approximately 20 mins in length and panel sessions up to 40 mins.
12th MAY 2021 SPEAKER SESSIONS
10.00am – welcome
– Lara Bull / Business Innovation South Expo
10.02am – The Hampshire Innovation Ecosystem
– Michelle McClean / Digital Sector Growth Manager, Business Hampshire – Hampshire CC
10.25am – Social Sciences Collaboration – how universities can work with businesses in these challenging times – Southampton University professors panel:
– David Baxter / Associate Professor of Innovation – University of Southampton Business School
– David Pickernell / Professor of Small Business and Enterprise Development – University of Portsmouth Business School
– Dr Jagannadha Pawan / Associate Professor – Southampton Business School & Deputy Director for Impact and Collaboration at the ESRC South Coast Doctoral Training Partnership
11.10am – Cyber security planning and the latest risks – decisions and disruptions
Nikki Webb / Global Channel Manager – Custodian 360
11.35am – HR urban myths that are hurting your business
– Stephanie Barnett / MD – Pure Human Resources
12.00pm – Digital acceleration for SME’s
– Pamela Iannotti / Snr Lec in Entrepreneurship & Innovation – University of Winchester Business School
Start Date: 12 May 2021
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 12:30
Organiser: Business Innovation South Expo