From increasing the number of blood donations to preparing people for global disasters and creating apps for dogs, Jen Swain’s work is all about using technology for good and improving key issues in society.
As Head of Operations at the award-winning app development company and digital tech agency, 3 Sided Cube, we talk to Jen about projects, processes and people management to deliver outstanding work and nurture long-term client relationships.
This episode of The 10th Degree covers:
- Organisational Flow and Processes
- How developing a work culture can enable success
- Managing client expectations
- Defining what your client’s customers want
- Quoting projects to ensure profitability
- Time management across a team