Working in the Datacenta Hosting brand, onsite at the Dorset Innovation Park.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong initiative and problem-solving skills to join our team as a Junior Development Operations Technician.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for designing and developing innovative solutions to meet a variety of business needs. This role does require some hands-on work experience.
There is the opportunity to get security cleared to work on high levels of projects.
- Design and develop concepts for a variety of business needs, including 5G networks, third-party applications, databases and network architecture.
- Work with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Develop strategies for upgrading and improving internal systems.
- Develop and integrate software tools and scripts to automate workflows and improve efficiency for colleagues and customers.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner to understand their needs and propose solutions.
- Document our systems using a range of software tools, including diagrams, wiki pages, training material, and formal documents.
- Research new concepts, software, and best practices in various technical areas and create resources to share knowledge with other team members.
- Investigate reported problems, looking at why it may have happened and propose how it might be fixed.
- Provide day-to-day customer support, including answering calls and emails, solving problems, resetting passwords, and recording work into our office management system.
- Keeping our internal support tickets is vital for our communications and management.