From recruiting Richard Branson’s office staff and their legendary Virgin Records parties, to “Wolf of Wall Street” style training sessions in the 80s, Sue Pilgrim boasts over 35 years of experience in the recruitment industry, as well as building a multi-national agency.
Sue Pilgrim understands the importance of people and relationship building for start-up and scale-up businesses and we discuss the top tips for recruiting the right people, team dynamics, onboarding processes and ways to keep your team motivated as your business grows.
This episode of The 10th Degree covers:
- Recruiting the right people
- Business planning and recession-proofing
- Building relationships with clients and employees
- The importance of face-to-face communication
- Hiring graduates
- Team dynamics
- Keeping your team motivated
- Interview techniques
- Onboarding processes